Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome, Follower

I noticed the other day that I now have 2 followers. Number one follower has been with me since the beginning of this little adventure which I think says something about our friendship. I mean, my own mother won't sign on as a follower. Then again, she has admitted to a lack of technological understanding in this matter.

But, now, I have new follower. Someone named Mel. I thought I'd take a moment to thank you for your patronage. Welcome to Preachers and Horse Thieves, Mel. I will now proceed to hug you and squeeze you and call you George. Yes, I watched Bugs Bunny religiously every Saturday morning as a child. I do a fantastic Marvin the Martian impression if you'd like to hear it sometime.

4 comments:

  1. Follower number 4 here. Found you through Easy Street Carnival and just wanted to say hi. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincere apologies for not introducing myself earlier! I am Melanie and I came across your blog through Monda's over at No Telling (I love her!). I blog with my Blackberry and still haven't figured out all the shortcuts. Obviously, though I have figured out how to comment :) Thanks for the hugs, they were needed, and it warms my heart that you are a fellow Looney Tune! Thanks also for the great blog. I look forward to reading more and getting to know more about you and The Queen!

    Onehotmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tay, hello to you too and thanks for stopping by. I'll try to give you a proper welcome shortly.

    Melanie, no need to apologize. At least, I'm not aware of a need. I'm still learning proper blogging etiquette myself. You're welcome for the hugs. I'm glad to hear that there are other Looney Tunes still out there. It's getting harder to find them even with Cartoon Network and Nick Toons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tour Manager hug and squeeze and call things George, too. And feel free to Marvin the Martian around us all you like. We are from West of Mars, after all!

    I tend to add people to my reader rather than follow, so don't be put off by low numbers. You can be in many readers and not know it...

    Congratulations yourself on the editor's pick. I'll stop by soon (I hope!) and read what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.