Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcome to the Castle

Just a quick note before getting back to the M&M update. Friday night, The Queen and I welcomed a four year old boy and his eight month old sister into our household. I don't know yet how long they will be here, and we've learned not to take the initial information at face value or as gospel. We definitely have some challenges to work through like a little boy who thinks a sippy cup of caffeinated soda is what every kid gets to carry to bed with them while displaying a serious lack of front teeth likely due to over indulgence in sodas and poor nutrition. I will follow up later with their story.

4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to hear more!

    (*goes off thinking to herself - "i am so happy to live in a world with such wonderful people!"*)

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kymber, hopefully it won't take me three weeks to get their write up done. I'm glad you think we are wonderful. Hopefully we won't disappoint you anythme soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek. I am interested to hear more myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 45er, finding time to write it is the trick.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.