Monday, September 9, 2013

Random Cuteness and Other...Things

Y'all haven't had a dose of The Cutest Baby in the World (TM) lately. So, here you go you bunch of M&M addicts. I can hear you saying, "Who, me?" Yeah, I'm looking at you.


Someone was supposed to be taking a nap yesterday. Someone thought she had better ideas on how to use her time. Daddy Hawk heard some...exuberance coming from the wee tyke's room and went to investigate. The door was cracked just enough to put the iPhone camera up for suitable surveillance. She stops cavorting when she figures out she's being watched.


This is not what you want to see crawling across the floor when you are spending the night at someone else's house...on an air mattress...in the middle of the floor where said creature was moseying along. At least it wasn't the biggest one I've seen at this location. The other one was huge and black and crawling up my leg while I was sitting on the toilet at oh-dark-thirty many moons ago. Let me tell you, that'll wake you up faster than strong coffee.


M&M loves to hang off the front of the shopping cart. In less than a week, she will be 22 months old. It's hard to believe.


I bet you didn't think it was possible for a toddler to completely take up a king sized bed. Neither did Mimi.


The cousins sharing a moment together at Cousin Twig's FFA show. Cousin Twig (left) is a senior this year and has plans to go into some field involving animals. Possibly veterinary science. We shall see. The lamb is Teddy Bear. Her current project. Cousin I Do It (right) has her learner's permit now and has expressed a healthy caution for solo driving given her ADD tendencies. This is a healthy attitude I think. Uncle Daddy Hawk and Aunt The Queen will be assisting with the driving instruction.

2 comments:

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.