Thursday, April 10, 2014

EWWWW...Gross

I'm sitting in the last presentation of our meetings right now. It's just before lunch, and the topic is "Wound Care". The presenter is a medical doctor that consults with our company. I think he is getting even with some folks who made comments last year about "just put a bandaid on it" because we just saw video of a procedure to drain an impressively infected abscess. 

The abscess drained for a least 30 seconds straight with a half inch wide stream of puss. This after several images of some really nasty wounds. 

And, with that mental image, dId I mention I no longer have a filter when it comes to gruesome?

2 comments:

  1. Least you didn't take a selfie with the image in the background.

    For that I thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob, you're welcome. I can send you a link to the video if you REALLY want to see it...just before a heaping bowl of banana pudding and strawberry sauce.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.