Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome

Here ye, here ye...greetings and salutations one and all. Be it known that, on this day, The Redneck Engineer graced this humble blog with his patronage. Please make him feel welcome; and, if you are so inclined, go forth and visit his blog. TRE lives in my neck of the woods, likes to build guns and stuff and has recently filed the paperwork to become and FFL manufacturer. Give him some love. TRE thanks for stopping by. The first beer is on me. The second one is too if I can talk you into letting me play with your toys.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome, bud.

    You requested the email addy, so here ya go.
    theredneckengineerATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRE, you are welcome and thanks for the email. I'll be in touch.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.