Saturday, May 30, 2015

I Thought It Was Funny

It's been a while, but I'm still here. I've just had lots going on. I promise to write an everything update soon. In the meantime, here's a little slice of workplace humor from earlier this week.

So, my supervisor puts a note in the file:

“Put monkey on back of [the attorney] or [the claimant] to get us [the property damage] info or else we close [the file] in 7 days.”

My response in the file notes:

“Monkey installed on [claimant attorney’s] back. Monkey not happy being so close to an attorney.“

They really should install a snark filter on the claims system. 

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was funny as well.

    Poor monkey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarge, as I told my wife, those monkeys are hard to strap down. They fight dirty and fling poo like no one's business.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Brigid, I was aiming for 40w bulb material since it has to pass the "would I want to be deposed on that comment" test. Thanks nonetheless.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.