Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Funnies


Look closely...the kid is even wearing greenish/brown clothes. Little turd.


True story: I worked for Wal-Mart when I was in college. I was working the layaway desk one day when an attractive middle aged woman came up with one of the sporting goods associates to put a huge Ruger Redhawk (.44mag with a 7.5 inch barrel if I recall correctly) on layaway. I asked her what she planned to shoot with it. Her response: "Men."


Yeah...I know the taste of shoe leather all too well.


Three is a crowd.


Meat is murder...tasty, tasty murder.


Yes, it's the obligatory bad pun.


I thought it was dripping with irony, but it turned out to just be dog slobber.


Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?


Their names were Snap, Crackle, Pop and Chewy.

9 comments:

  1. Those were fabulous! Thank you! I loved the gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any catch phrase from Ron White is always funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any catch phrase from Ron White is always funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Hilarious! Loved the slide the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mamma Fargo, wait until tomorrow. There's one in there special for you.

      Delete
    2. Mamma Fargo, wait until tomorrow. There's one in there special for you.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.