Sunday, October 22, 2017

Random Humor

One day you wake up and realize it's been a couple of months since you've done anything with the blog. Friday Funnies kinda went out the window. I've just been too business to do much thinking, surfing or much of anything else beyond work and home. There was our also trip to Alabama...just in time for a hurricane. That was an experience and a story for another time...maybe. In the meantime, I will just go ahead and post stuff I have been collecting for Friday Funnies as a Random Humor post. Friday Funnies is probably going to become more of a random humor thing possibly as a spring board for other posts. Who knows.


You can add a voice box to one that says "Hurt me, hurt me." The other one says "No."

Universal truth #1: Behind every warning sign or label is an idiot with a lawsuit.










2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you again. This blog was a regular stop for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taurus, thanks. No guarantees that I'll be anything approaching regular, but I'll do my best.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.