Friday, June 8, 2018

FridayFunnies


10 minutes after winning the lottery, I will be a distant memory living in my bunker like Burt Gummer.

Once upon a time in the early days of the internet long before there was a google, there was a web page that had a urinal test (similar to this but not). The object was to look at scenarios similar to those above and select the "correct" response. My brother in law and I walked his mother through the test, and we scored 100%. Go figure.


I've never owned a Yeti and probably never will...because money.


Nuggets...it's what's for dinner.


Someone awarded this to me recently. It gave me a giggle. Wish I could recall what I said to deserve it.


It smells like my brain is on fire. That's what it smells like.


Ain't that the truth. I've got about $750 to $900 worth of Franken AR sitting in the gun closet, and a wish list of accessories and upgrades worth at least that much.


You laugh now, but big brother is watching.


Maybe...MAYBE when I was younger. No, not really. But, it does kind of explain some of the restrooms I've seen.


Admit it, you read that in Batman's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.