Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Funnies

I don't have a huge gun collection, but I know how to use what I have. 

Arranging personal meetings with God for America's enemies since 1921.



Life's too short to eat grass. 

Probably going to need extra life preservers. 

"Ford" guy to the bone. If I won the lottery tomorrow, It'd be a new Ford truck for me.  
Spotted live and in the sheet metal on a recent road trip to Georgia. Whoever did the chop and weld did a really good job.



I'm 30 something percent Swede/Scandanavian. I've got a smile waiting for him and his pale horse. 

And if you are at Chuy's Tex Mex, do yourself a favor and ask for the creamy jalapeno. It's SOOOooo good.

The Queen occasionally calls me "Butthead" if I'm gettin' uppity. It was funny until M&M said it the first time.



It's only treason if you lose.


9 comments:

  1. Ya know what FORD stands for dontcha? Ford On Rescue Device....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Found on Road Dead" or "Fixed Or Repaired Daily" are the common standards, and for the more innovative mind, FORD backwards means "Driver Returns On Foot".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cederq and Phil, I’ve heard them all. There’s also First on Race Day and They Circled The Problem for you, Some Ford’s are boat anchors. No doubt. My experience with them has been overwhelmingly good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just teasing ya Daddy Hawk... I too have had good Fords in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cederq, no worries. I have a thick skin, and I’ve never been much of a brand fan boy. Worked on too many cars to believe the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now days, nobody has anything over any other automotive builder. The government regulations make them build them all the same. And they all look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pigpen, agreed. Cars today have no soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya know why Mattel made so many Mustang Hot Wheels?


    So kids would get used to pushing Fords early in life...

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.