Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Wackiness?

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Maybe I'll fill the gaps soon. Maybe I won't. Been traveling. Been caring for the family. Been working. The usual. More to follow eventually when I get around to it. In the meantime, have some random humor.


Personally, I think this is overkill. I'll just great him at the door with a Marlin 1895 in .45-70 and a 1911 in .45. That should get the point across nicely.


Took a quick work road trip yesterday, and The Queen and M&M went with. M&M forgot to bring things to occupy her time and discovered the joys of watching the scenery pass by. She was less than amused.





Without Google, without Wikipedia, without cell phones, without computers for the most part. I started college with an electric typewriter.



AMEN!








This is far too subtle. You need to be close. Close enough for him to hear the sound of your bowie knife on the whetstone.


Chances are good they have experience.




Mexican Machiattos from Yummy's Cafe on South Padre Island are just dark enough for me to plan...nevermind.


Never...ever...THINK  about doing this to a redhead. You'll die. Your soul will be tortured. Your memory will be deep fried in a vat of liquified body parts....



You will never, ever, look at a bowl of dip the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.