Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Funnies - It's Been Too Long

 My apologies for the long dry spell. There was travel. There was work. There was evil snake killing. There was a new addition to the menagerie. You get the idea. Hopefully, I can carve out some time to actually write real words about some of this soon. 

In the meantime, enjoy some freshly baked humor. 


This one made me giggle because I embarrassed the stuffing out of my cousin when he was just starting to date his now wife by telling her  to overlook his midget goat fetish. He didn't think it was funny. She thought I was serious at first until she got to know the family better. 



No one who has watched and enjoyed any Mel Brooks movie over the last 50 years can be offended easily. I feel like "Blazing Saddles" should be mandatory viewing for any cultural sensitivity training.






































2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you again...LOVE the Cookie Monster Meme,
    We are traveling as well (Catching Trout and about to Freeze our Katookus off).
    Looking forward to hearing the Evil Snake and other stories...
    I hope y'all had a Great Thanksgiving and May the Lord Bless the rest of this year and the soon to be New One!

    MSG Grumpy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grumpy, Thanksgiving was decent despite having to resort to "Plan C" for the turkey after a rain out on the original plan to fry the bird. "Plan B" to spatchcock the bird ran headlong into a lack of proper cookwear to move forward. Hope yours was good as well, and I hope the trout were biting.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.