Monday, March 18, 2013

More Cuteness Than You Can Shake a Stick At

I know I am a little biased about the cuteness level of my daughter, but it's hard not to be when people follow you around the store to stare at her and tell us how beautiful she is. It's a little creepy sometimes too.


I'm guessing this is pretty typical behavior for a kid her age, but M&M just cannot stand to have her shoes on her feet. So, as soon as she gets in the car, off come the shoes. She also has a tendency to go to sleep in the car. Of course, when you fall asleep mid-unshoeing, some fairly comical results ensue.


No joke, I could watch this little girl sleep all day long. There is just something angelic about a sleeping baby.



The Queen and I just hate, HATE I tell you, holding this little girl. We can't stop grinning when we hold her. It's an awesome feeling.



The Queen was a tad upset, in a laughing "I can't believe you did that" sort of way, when I took M&M to the store looking like this. Hey, who am I to stifle the inner sticker creativity of M&M?



Someone has discoverd their belly button. For whatever reason, she was given an outie. At least she will never have to worry about belly button lint like her old man.

8 comments:

  1. Be glad she's not a boy. When they find out what's down below, they never let go!

    Wait...like you don't already know that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GunDiva, M&M has already found her hoohah. She takes great pride in "helping" us change her poopy diapers.

      Delete
    2. I bet you LOVE that :)

      The belly button is a much better choice, don't you think?

      Delete
    3. GunDiva, no. That's all I will say on that subject.

      Delete
  2. There is something about watching your children sleep...mine are quite a bit older than M&M, but the twins were about her age now when they came to live with us. Medium Fry could fall asleep anywhere (and often did). I loved watching them sleep, especially if they were sleeping on me or Hubby. And there were times at night that I would sit and listen to the sounds of their breathing as they slept. I can't describe the emotion that would well up inside me as those soft snores whispered through the monitors, but I have every confidence that you know EXACTLY what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auntie J, yes, I know exactly what you mean.

      Delete
  3. I noticed my son, who had an umbilical IV in the NICU has an outie, but my daughter, who didn't, doesn't. Didn't M&M have a stay in the NICU? And did she have that kind of IV?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HH, yes, she was in NICU for about 3 weeks. I do not know if she had an umbilical IV. I do know she had a feeding tube. It's certainly possible.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.