Monday, August 3, 2015

New Baby Bleg Update

I thought I would take a moment to update everyone on the results of your efforts in response to my last post. I just got a call from The Queen advising me that Cousin L texted The Queen to let us know that the bio donors will NOT be allowed to take baby sister home after all. 

Apparently, female donor's psych meds are such that she is not fit to supervise herself much less an infant alone during the day. Male donor is allegedly only available to supervise during the evening. There are no other family members in the area, and the female bio's mom wouldn't qualify even if she came down from the northwest due to HER health issues. 

But wait...there's more. 

The Queen just called again. Cousin L (at our suggestion) called the CPS caseworker that handled M&M's case. Case worker reached out to the investigator and confirmed that Baby Sister WILL definitely be placed with Big Sister M&M IF she is taken from the bios by CPS.

And before I could even hit publish, I get a text from The Queen that baby is going to a member of the church the bios attend. Grrrrrr!!!!!

Stay tuned. Things are changing by the minute. 

10 comments:

  1. Crazy! Praying for you and baby sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, crazy is right. Thanks for the prayers.

      Delete
  2. ugh. i'm still praying for that little baby...and of course the 3 of you. sending love. your friend,
    kymber
    (you and the Queen have nerves of steel!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, thanks as always my friend. Not sure about the nerves of steel. Nerves of play-doh maybe.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it's hard to have faith that things will work out as planned. Color me surprised that the bios are attending church, so good on them.

    As for you, The Queen, M&M and Little Sis - prayers that this will work out the way God intends. Also, prayers that the way God intends it to work out is also the way I want it to work out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GunDiva, I may or may not have mentioned it along the way during the process with M&M, but the bios have always attended a church of some kind. Or, so they say. I recall male bio coming to one of the status meetings for M&M. He sat down in his chair, tugged on a leather strap around his neck, and out pops an 8 inch long cross heavy enough to use as a billy club. Personally, I think they use to network for potential people to mooch off of. But, as I've said, I somewhat biased in my opinions of them.

      Delete
  4. So I was just checking in and holy cow! Who knew you'd have such news?? Will be praying for all involved that God will make His will known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena, thanks for the prayers and welcome back.

      Delete
    2. I've been lurking...never left! lol

      Delete
    3. Stalker! No restraining order for you.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.