Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Funnies

Talk about a news story that just died on the vine. This one got punted to the back page before his body was even cold. 

The one thing that Trump could do to restore my hope in our government is to indict Comey and Hillary. Won't happen in this life though. 

That whole thing stinks. 

Don't care how good it tastes, I'm not drinking from that cup. 

How far does a plane fly with no wings? All the way to the crash site. 

Beef bacon, however, is pretty darn good. 

The scene cut from Empire Strikes Back. 

Feel the hate. Good, good. Let it flow. 

Is it Taco Tuesday yet?

I hope this one is real. It's too good not to be. 




Just say no to catnip.

You just know the desert is full of cat turds. 

Yep. I've seen my share of WTH ?claims. 


Press 1 for English


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.