Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Polite Request

I received a comment and follow up email on my recent post about the open carry brouhaha at Chipotle from a new blogger soliciting feedback on her take of those same events. Julie at "Julie on Politics" asked that I consider sharing her post here. She asked nicely, and I am happy to help a new blogger out since we were all new bloggers at one time or another. So, if you are interested in giving her a look, you can find Julie's thoughts on the Chipotle incident here.

Bob S., I think you will find my comment to Julie more cogent and less half baked than my original post. I've had my caffeine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.