Saturday, May 3, 2014

Potty Humor

No, not the kind you think. Get your mind out of the toilet.

About a week or two ago, this sign...


...appeared in the toilet stalls in the men's room at my office. I have no idea why this sign appeared as it would never occur to me to put a paper towel in the toilet; but, be that as it may, said sign was apparently posted in all seriousness.

Well, someone (I have it on good authority who said person is), decided that the above sign could not go unchallenged. Thus, this sign...


...appeared a couple of days or three ago.

Well, apparently, the response was so popular that its creator was emboldened to add an addenda to the list which presaged the appearance of this sign...






Somebody needs a hobby, but I can't wait for the next installment.

8 comments:

  1. Daddy - i guess it all goes back to where you come from. down here - we would never put monkeys in the toilet so we wouldn't need that on our sign - bahahahahaha! ya nutter! keep us updated tho if any more interesting signs appear...in all places... the bathroom!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, I have been informed that our CEO has a fascination with monkeys. Thus, their inclusion on the list.

      Delete
  2. While offshore, the field superintendent, and a few others, constantly complained because people wouldn't flush the commode near the locker room.

    I posted a sign that read " Be sure to flush, and wash your hands."

    It didn't last long. I think the superintendent tore it off the wall. He didn't find the humor in my effort to dispel the rumor that some things are so trivial, only humor can save the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, I don't post signs anymore. Ever since I got a stern talking to for posting the "Welcome to the Mushroom Farm" in the dark corner where my co-worker and I were stuffed. I thought they overreacted. It's not like it was lit in neon or anything.

      Delete
  3. At least they didn't outlaw poop. They didn't, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotta Joy, we shall see. Monkey poo was on the list.

      Delete
  4. That reminds me of when some folks I may know put up a sign on the office copy machine (very official looking) that the device was now "voice activated". It was quite fun I gathered to hear the yelling down the hall. "look, I said collate dammit!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brigid, that's classic. I may have to suggest that to the sign maker for his next prank.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.