Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trifecta

Well, they say good things come in threes. I guess ego boosts do to. Mohave Rat of the blog Mohave Rat's Two Cents Worth (http://mohaveratstwocentsworth.blogspot.com) outed himself in the comments of the last post as someone willing to feed my already questionable ego by joining our happy congregation here. Kymber claims him as family (whether literally or spiritually I have yet to determine) for those who know her. At any rate, welcome to the party Mohave Rat. Content is somewhat erratic bowing to the needs of work and family, but I do make an honest effort to respond to all comments. Enjoy the show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.