Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Friday...

..., and I got nothing. The free ice cream machine is empty. How some of you manage to post everyday, I got no clue. Because it's hard to be consistent and come up with worthy content everyday.

I mean, I COULD resort to commenting on the "news" that CNN has been bought and paid for by the current administration...like anybody was REALLY surprised by that. Personally, I'd rather go shoot fish in a barrel than waste my time and yours on that.

One of these days, I will get around to posting something more insightful about our current political situation, our possible future(s), and what I think should happen. But, that day is not today.

One of these days, I might get around to starting work on some fiction for fun and potential profit. But, that day is not today.

One of these days, I might get around to writing a review for The Toy Box of the pocket knife I bought for myself as an anniversary present last year. Yep, you guessed it. That day is not today.

Well, without further adieu, I hear traffic calling me obscene names and I must go to battle dragons and exhaust fumes to connect up with my wife and daughter for a quiet evening of rest, refreshment and little girl snuggles.

Bye for now, y'all. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. listen you...promise that you will go blow off all of that steam before you get home to the Queen and the baby...so that you can walk in the door and start a weekend of fun...just like a gorgeous knight in shining armour would do? because that's what you are...and the Queen and the baby expect nothing less. nor should they!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, M&M is with Oma and Opa. The Queen was shopping and intercepted my drive home by having me detour to her location to approve sunglasses. So, no opportunities to blow off steam...not that I carry much around with me.

      Delete
  2. Daddy Hawk, My content is supposed to be worthy content ? Oh no, now I feel pressured ! LOL
    Seriously though, I am glad you are back in the kingdom with the queen and the princess of the realm, where you belong ! I would love to hear your political commentary sometime very soon. Best wishes to you all,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, your mileage may vary. I try to make it worth your while to stop by and read what I have to say and not waste your time. That's just how I try to approach it.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.