Thursday, October 24, 2013

Caution: Wet Floor

I thought I would take a moment to share a little slice of life moment from the weekend involving M&M. The Queen, M&M and I went out for breakfast at one of our favorite places that just happens to serve gluten free pancakes among other suitable breakfast items including killer omelletes. 

After gorging ourselves silly and waiting for the check, M&M took the opportunity to get out of her booster chair, toddle over to me across the booth bench seat at which time she proceeded to throw her arms around my neck and proclaim "You're my daddy." as clear as could be. 

Watch your step. The floor is wet from my heart just melting. For those keeping track of such things, she will be two in a couple fo weeks. 

8 comments:

  1. Aw, melting heart over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful feeling for sure. I miss little outstretched arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen, amen. May you know the feeling again soon.

      Delete
  3. awwww. you must have felt like the King of the World! how nice for you! i am happy for all of you! much love! your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kymber, no doubt. It makes me feel 10 feet tall and able to take on the Hell itself in protection of that innocence.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Candance, thanks my friend. She continually amazes us with sweet and gentle she is.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.