Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Feeling The Love

I just checked on things to be certain; and, sure enough, four out of my last five posts have gone commentless. I work all day and slave over a hot laptop to bring you the very best in brain drippings, and this is the thanks I get. It's enough to give a guy a complex or something. Seriously, if you can't be bothered to comment, what's the point? If you don't like what I wrote, tell me. I can take it. I might even be pursuaded to try harder to please you, my ungrateful followers.

(bottom lip stuck out, sniff...sniff)

I'm gonna take my keyboard and go runaway somewhere where people will appreciate me. And you know what...I'm gonna do it, too. And then, then, you'll be really sorry that you don't have me to push around and wait on you hand and foot....

2 comments:

  1. Somebody's been busy reading a book you sent her. But don't worry, I'm still reading all of your posts, just haven't commented as I'm reading them on the fly - a bit here and there.

    I certainly don't want you to feel unloved. Hoping to finish the book this weekend and I'll post a review. I like it, but it makes my head hurt - I have to *think*. Thanks for sending the books my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I feel a little better now. Heaven forbid I make someone think and give them a headache. I promise lighter fare from now on so you don't get comment lock up. Maybe. I'll at least give it a try. How's that?

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.