Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Was This Really Necessary?

During my morning news crawl, I came across this little tidbit which I now offer with the following comment: After everything Congress has done in the past several years, the American public really didn't need anymore incentive to go get rip roaring drunk.

Although, in fairness, I'd much rather have Congress wasting it's time passing stupid, meaningless resolutions than passing pork bloated, deficit laden, mind numbing, 2000+ page convoluted bills of unknown but far reaching consequence. If it keeps Congresss off the street and out of my pocket, I'm all for it.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hell, she's from my state.

    Apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said...upon further reflection, there are worse things that she could have done. Like voting for "Healthcare Reform" or a bill that included a rider with funding for the Al Sharpton Memorial Pigeon Perch and Poop Garden.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.