Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cuteness, CUTENESS, CUTENESSSSS!!!!

Okay, it's been a while since I've shown off my daughter. So, please allow me to indulge my desire to deluge you with photos of her Royal Cuteness.

"The world is so bright, I gotta wear shades (upside down)..."
  
Sorry, can't pass up a peaceful, sleeping girl picture.


Apparently, her book was a snoozer...

Ride 'em giraffegirl?




How much is that cutie in the window?




The Queen, Cousin Twig and M&M




You know you're tired when the shoulder straps have to hold you up...




"Sunshine...on my shoulder...makes me [sleepy]..."




Nap time on Daddy Hawk, part 1...

...part 2...




...and part 3.

2 comments:

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.