Wednesday, November 16, 2016

More Changes

It was with great optimism that I attempted to resume regular blogging here a while back. I think the results speak volumes about how that worked out. Life, as usual, has been in a near constant state of flux thanks to health issues (mine and others), work issues, crazy ideas and the overwhelming need to sleep once in a while.

So, in an effort to make things even MORE complicated than they already are, I went and made a Facebook page for the blog. Facebook claims you can visit the page at fb.me/preachersandhorsethieves . I would assume that searching "Preachers and Horse Thieves" will get you roughly in the ballpark as well, but I have been wrong before.

In theory, this will allow me to post quick thoughts and pictures from my phone without the need to actually think and edit. We shall see how this works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.