Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday Funnies - The Day Late and Dollar Short Edition

Remember, you don't have to outrun the bear if you hike with people who hate cardio.

Restraining orders don't deter stalkers unless delivered with hollow points.

After the old man gave the last of the bacon to the cat, Rover just wanted to end it all.

It's that time of year when all cars in the south are yellow green.

Would you like an after dinner mint sir? It's wafer thin.

Try texting and driving with THAT!!


This looks vaguely familiar...


This  would be Number One Follower and I minus the cockroaches running out from under the couch.

And all of them are telling me to clean my guns.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the funnies!! I love the cat ones.

    And I have a best friend (and her husband) who helped me move several times...minus the cockroaches!! Been best friends since we were 4 and 5. Either one of us ever pick up the phone and say "Need some help" the other would be on the next plane out of town and on the way to help. BTDT. Unfortunately we don't live near each other anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz, you are welcome. Best friends are awesome. I am fortunate to have Number One Follower still about a 10 minute drive from my house.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.