Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday Funnies

It's been a while. As you can tell, I've been collecting for a while. Some of these are late for Halloween, and some are early for Thanksgiving. Then there is the  usual randomness thrown in with a dash of Epstein Didn't Kill Himself. 



Once upon a time when I was much younger and more foolish, some friends of mine attempted to drink 100 beers in a weekend. I saw the aftermath, and I am thankful that my uncle taught me to enjoy good beer in moderation instead of swilling cheap beer by the case. 


Yes, but is he still dead?


I would never lace a pie with Nyquil. If you're going to do it, do it right. Lace it with vodka or everclear AND laxatives. 


Don't even think of calling them "pops"...yankees. Sheesh.  




I may have to try this one this year.


I'd vote for the dog if I could.









Bonus nerd points if you said "There can be only one!" in the Kurgen's voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.