Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Funnies

 


There is no substitute for the one true Dr Pepper (AKA Texas Coffee)



If God had wanted me to run, He would not have allowed man to invent projectile weapons.











This is truth. No one notices until the strong hit the wall, and then they wonder why things aren't getting done. 



M&M will have something similar on her car when she turns 16 assuming we are still allowed to own cars by then. 





This whole Bud Light fiasco doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I've never been a Bud Light drinker. I've never been much of a light beer driver for that matter. This is still funny though. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.