Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Funnies - The Late, Late Show



Never cook less than blue (because...really...why bother?) or more than medium (because it's a crime against humanity by those who hate steak). 

If you don't get this one and the next one, you may be too young to read this blog. Get off my lawn you crazy kids.













The only quibble I have with this chart is that there are some islands of amazing in north Texas usually hidden away in the Hispanic neighborhoods in Dallas and Fort Worth. There's a guy who runs a food truck that comes through my sleepy little town a couple of times a week that makes good street tacos. 








 

4 comments:

  1. I use to be a nurse in a psychiatric ward... I know about crazy chicks. On the cereal, place the little dab of glue on the bottom of the box inside, so the bag stays in when you pour like they use to. Remember that? Then you are old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cederq, I dated a couple of girls who had had "issues" that required professional, inpatient help. The Crazy/Hot Matrix is 100% accurate in my opinion. I grew up in the 70s and 80s, but I don't remember a dab of glue at the bottom of the cereal box. I don't recall ever paying attention either. I was too busy looking for the toys in the bottom of the box.

      Delete
  2. I'll take Cajun food over Mexican food every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birdchaser, nothing wrong with good cajun food, it's just hard to find here in North Texas.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.