Saturday, June 8, 2024

Saturday Silliness

The meme well has been pretty dry of late as I have been preoccupied with earning a living, taking care of my cousin's animals, doing some other things that I am just about ready to report on, and generally trying to conduct basic self care and feeding type activities. Enjoy what I've got to give this  round. Will keep a look out for more high quality humor. 


I prefer to strive for precision AND accuracy.

As long as there is a pot of chips next to the dip.

I know  this is an AI generated image, but I really want it to be real.

If there was ever a perfect cross over tie in between very different genres, this is is.

I'm going to install one of these in a beer fridge as soon as possible. Anyone complaining can die of thirst.

I sent this one to our recently re-ordained (long story...kinda boring) local minister, he didn't find it as funny as I did.

When I was in high school, the Army, Navy and Air Force all refused to believe I had never tried drugs. The Marines were the only ones who listened to me, believed me and were straight with me.

I want one of these in .45 Colt with a .45 ACP cylinder.

Smith & Wesson 325 Nightguard. I really wish they would bring these back.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.