Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Welcome New Follower

I'm finally getting around to writing a proper welcome for follower #74: Ariel from the blog Ricky el Vikingo (Ricky the Viking according to Google Translate...go figure). I have no idea what Ariel's blog is about as the blog is in Spanish and I'm not. I can tell you that you don't have to scroll down too far before getting to an ad (or post...I couldn't tell) for hot erotic massage music. That is where I stopped my reading and exited stage right.

So, Ariel, welcome. Feel free to say "hi" once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.