Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday Funnies and Random Memery






TRUTH. We've got 4 of the little dune buggies and two dogs who think the litter box is there personal after dinner snack box. 




Add me some good Italian, Chinese and Mediterranean food on the pyramid, and I would never have to decide what to eat in any given week.



Fresh baked cookies, cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven, bourbon, fresh coffee...



True story. My late, great uncle lived in Louisiana when Blue Bell was not available there (may still not be available, I don't know). Anytime he traveled into Texas, he would stop and get a half gallon and eat it on the back to Louisiana. 


Scandanavian Architect here. My wife, the meth addicted raccoon, just calls me anal retentive.


This is an early Father's Day card from The Queen to me. It's funny because we've had this exact conversation. 



To be fair to Number 1 Follower, I did warn him.



Yeah, it's just like that.


And let's not forget Taco and Tequila Thursday.





This meme brought to you my Princess M&M. She is developing a wicked sense of humor.


 

4 comments:

  1. Very good set today! Gonna have to browse later and steal some of course! How ya doing Daddyhawk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cederq, can't complain. Had to switch from beer and bourbon to rum and tequila. Other than that, if I stay away from wheat and cow dairy, the migraines stay away.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.