Thursday, April 25, 2024

Memes, Memes and More Memes

More accurately, this is M&M's Starter Kit to Put Daddy Hawk in an early grave. 


For my best bud, brother from another mother and number one follower who has an obsession with squirrels. 

It took my a moment or two to figure out what's wrong with this one. Let me know if you spot it too.

There's a reason he is snorkling in the Indian Ocean, and it's not just for 9/11. Just saying.

The Queen keeps telling me I need to eat more greens.  Apparently, Green M&Ms were not what she had in mind. 


Goose...gander...you get the idea.



My truck is earth toned. Does that count?


My 36% or so Scandanavian DNA is mildly disappointed by this turn of events. It was told there would be pillaging.

Me at a church potluck when the deacon's wife brings her infamous Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Balls.

Yes, but...EEEWWWwwwww.

This little concept has started more than a few wars and schisms. 

I must do this before I die. 

This is some insurance claims nerd humor. Trust me...it's funny.

I sent this to a friend from high school who was a competitive swimmer at a Tier 1 college. She laughed her ass off. 






I'm not to name any names here, but.... Further information withheld on advice of counsel pending purchase of a more comfortable couch. 

1 comment:

  1. A good set Hawk! You know I am going to pilfer a few as someone on that new couch as pilfered himself... It's all good! The one I laughed at the most, the 3 D printer one! I like a good scatorlogical joke...

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.