Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Meme Daddy Madness

 Since I am still on Summer Camp KP duty, this is a scheduled meme drop of some of the best memes that I can swipe. If you recognize your work or postings, take it as a compliment. 


This has been the wettest spring in a long time here in Texas. I’m not sure where it falls on the all time list, but I’m pretty sure I saw an old fart in a robe leading pairs of animals up the road a few times. 


Mel Brooks is a cultural treasure. His work should be required viewing in schools. 



No lie: one of the first times the lottery got up to obscene money, I bought 5 tickets. I got all 5 winning numbers spread across all 5 tickets. 4 tickets had 1. 1 ticket had two. 










For those not in the know, Dickey’s only barely qualifies as barbecue and even then only when real pit smoke shops are closed or sold out. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.