Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday Silliness

 

The Queen recently decreed that we should cut out carbs from our diet. She wants us to stick to meat and veggies. I won’t live without carbs. The dinner menu tonight: homemade nachos with beer. 

My demons aren’t that stable.

Despite a bucket list item to fly the killer egg (Hughes 500D), eggbeaters are unnatural death machines. 1000s of parts made by the lowest bidder flying in close formation held together by a Jesus Nut. Not confidence inspiring. 

This is so true. I am so far out of currency that my PPL has grown mold on it.

I am probably one of the few people that likes the looks of the Cobra II Mustang, but it needs a serious horsepower transplant.

Texas NEEDS this.

The last week has been unseasonably cool for Texas. We even got rain which is unheard of.







One of our resident roadrunners.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.