Thursday, August 1, 2024

Quite with the Teasing AI!


 I know this is an AI generated image…but I kinda want to see that flavor in stores. 

I was born and raised in Texas. Dr Pepper (don’t be gauche and a “.” after Dr) is home grown here in Texas originally made in the little town of Dublin. In certain part of Texas you will find people who refer to it as Texas Coffee. I grew up drinking DP, and it is still my favorite soft drink with grape soda a close second. I’ve not to my recollection tried the flavored versions of DP, but I do like me some Bourbon and everyone knows how Bourbon goes with Coke like peas and carrots. So, I’m game. 

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I would drive over from Alabama and bring the 5th wheel to Dublin and buy original flavor of DP that used cane sugar instead of corn syrup. There is a definite difference in taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cederq, unfortunately, DP Snapple sent the original Dublin bottling company a cease and desist to stop bottling the original formula. So, that is no longer an option.

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.