Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily Dose of Cuteness

Okay, so looking back through the last month or so of postings it appears that, with some exceptions, I am turning into some kind of rabid gun nut. Which is not a bad thing. Unless you're pathologically afraid of guns. In which case, I can't help you. 

However, my interests are very much more diverse than that. Really. I promise. In an effort to prove it to you, my faithful readers, please allow me to share with you my interest in photography and animals that resulted in some unparalleled cuteness for your viewing pleasure. 


Behold Numbnutts, the 1/2 dog, in all his glorious cuteness. I promise this dog was not posed nor was he bribed with biscuits. This is just him being him.

3 comments:

  1. Brigid, he certainly seems to think so. Now...if we could jet get him to leave his tongue in his mouth, he'd be the perfect dog.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.