Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Proto Blog

I'm on the road again today for what I hope will be a day trip to Houston. So, in lieu of actually thinking while trying to wake up at an obscene predawn hour, I'm going to set the way back machine to a time before there was a blog named Preachers and Horse Thieves. About three or four years before I started this mess, I kept a journal of sorts collecting miscellaneous thoughts, silly comments, failed attempts at poetry and other stupidity. I will now share some of those gems with you. Not the failed poetry though. There are limits to what I will inflict upon you. 

Where's my mind? I don't know. I didn't follow it. 

If horizontal stripes make you look fat and vertical stripes make you look thin, does plaid bend the laws of physics?

The only casualty was a rabbit that thought it was a speed bump.

He had a gun collection larger than some gun stores or third world countries. 

Did you hear about the bishop arrested for selling relics of dearly deceased pontifs? It was a clear case of pope dealing. 

How can things be new AND improved? It's either all new or it's been recently improved. 


3 comments:

  1. ugh. you need some sleep. and i think i'd prefer the failed poetry rather than this - bahahahahahah! sorry buddy!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, ouch. Nice to know I can count on someone to tell the painful truth.

      Delete
  2. buddy - i got yer back - bahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.