Friday, June 25, 2010

Major Milestone Number 1

Hear ye, hear ye. Let it henceforth be known far and wide in this fair blogging world that, on this the 25TH day of June in the year of our Lord 2010, the blog known and loved by all as Preachers and Horse Thieves did achieve its first (albeit arbitrary) milestone.

Verily, today another humble soul joined the fold of those brave and wise readers who have chosen to have their identities publicly associated with my erratic efforts at entertainment, amusement and intellectual stimulation making the number of those counted among the followers to be in the double digits for the first time.

Please welcome, B.. Based on her profile picture, I believe B. to be Brigid from the blog Home on the Range. If this is, in fact, the case, I am deeply honored and humbled by her presence as Home on the Range is a blog I’ve been following for some time now with great interest. Brigid’s writing is phenomenal, and she dots her postings with some truly fantastic photography.

B., if you are not Brigid, please do not be offended by the misidentification as you have a very well respected twin out there in the blogosphere. Regardless whether or not you are Brigid, I humbly thank you for your patronage and assistance in helping me achieve my first, self imposed milestone.

I don’t have anything special to offer you in commemoration of this momentous occasion other than my sincerest gratitude; however, if you’re interested, I’d be pleased to send you a batch of cinnamon cookies from a recipe that came out of my grandmother’s WWII Liberty Cookbook. If that floats your boat, leave me a comment and we’ll figure out how to get them to you.

5 comments:

  1. Tis I,

    I just have myself as B.in google should it ever be hacked.

    I'm going to have to get glasses for the black background but I like the way you think.
    Cheers
    Brigid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigid, I'll see what I can do about the background. I've tweaked things a couple of times, and I'm an unrepentent tinkerer. So, things are likely to change again. I'm glad you like my thinking. Now, if I can just get my writing to catch up, it'll all be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K, congrats on your inclusion in EasyStreet Prompts Carnival again this month! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GunDiva, thanks. I was completely, totally and blissfully ignorant of the honor until your comment. Last time, Monda sent a heads up email. Don't know what gives this time.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.