Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


It's come to my attention that the car review post I submitted to the 10TH edition of Monda's Easystreet Prompts monthly blog carnival was selected as one of the winners in the non-fiction category. One of the rules is that winners must post links to the blog carnival and the submission page within 7 days of their selection.

I think that about covers that. This post is turning into a link fest.

Monda tells one and all she is changing things up for next month by calling the monthly challenge a "Block Party" instead of a "Blog Carnival". Same concept. Different name. Po-tay-to. Pah-tah-to. Whatever.

I'm quite pleased with my results so far. Of the two posts I've submitted, I've been selected both times. I consider that more or less better than half bad. Go clickity click the links and check out some of the other submissions. You might something you like letter than my half witted postings.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Now all you need is Ford to start fronting you free cars to continue your winning streak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I like that idea. I'd even settle for Government Motors or Chrysler Dodges Debt fronting me cars. Trucks, too. I'm not picky. You know, you just don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.