Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movie Review: Jonah Hex

I went and saw Jonah Hex at the movie theater last night. A friend had warned me that I would likely be only one of a few people in the theater, and she was right. The question is how best to sum up this steaming pile of poo. Think of crossing The Crow with The Outlaw Josey Wales with Wild, Wild West and not doing a very good job of it. In fact, instead of wasting your money to see Jonah Hex (unless you've really got a thing for Josh Browlin or Megan Fox), go rent the three movies I mentioned instead. You'll have a more enjoyable experience.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I didn't have a desire to see that. Actually because of Megan Fox. After watching the last Transformers, which I am a huge fan of, I don't think I need to see any more of her butt. I did see Karate Kid against my will this weekend....surprise - it's actually a really good movie. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.