Thursday, March 31, 2011

1 Week Down, 3 to 5 To Go

For those of you following the progress of my law school application with the same bated breathe with which I await news of my future, I must regretfully inform you that I have no new news to offer you. It has been one week since Texas Wesleyan deemed my application complete in all respects and ready for review. Bribery is out of the question; but, if this goes on much longer, shameless begging and pleading may be forthcoming.

While you wait here with me patiently (or less so depending on your temperament), please enjoy some recent candid shots of Boo and J.G.


J.G. making a valiant effort to "help me work.


For future reference, cats really slow down your words per minute ability.


Boo and J.G. sharing a bed on the back porch.



2 comments:

  1. Cats - we feel less like owners and more like esteemed subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigid, there is a rather lengthy joke involving God's creation of Adam, dogs and cats. The punchline is something along the line of Adam was happy to know God's love for him through the love shown to him by the dog, the dog was happy because he loved Adam, and the cat just didn't give a [flip].

    ReplyDelete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.