- As of Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at 1:45 AM, I have officially applied to the law school at Texas Wesleyan University in Ft. Worth, Texas.
- I was the walking dead yesterday because I didn't finally get to sleep until 3:00 AM.
- The Queen is "encouraging" me to also apply to SMU's Dedman School of Law.
- Whether I apply and get accepted to SMU or not, I will likely choose to go to Texas Wesleyan for two reasons: 1) TW costs $50K less than SMU over the life of the program and is unlikely to provide with $50K worth of value above what TW will provide me over the life of my career, and 2) SMU made me mad when I visited their campus...bunch of snobs.
- We heard back from the vet today about the Yakmaster's test results. No diabetes, no worms, no viruses, no obvious anything. He's slightly anemic and has a slightly elevated white blood cell count. The vet thinks he's got an intestinal flora imbalance. Bottomline, we have to find the food he WILL eat and get him fattened up while giving him some probiotics.
- The Yakmaster hates probiotics.
- I hate spending $250 to find out the Yakmaster has an upset stomach.
- Gunshow Sunday with number one follower Ken in Ft. Worth. One and all are welcome to join us (I'm lookin' at you Bob S.).
- I'm really, really, really wanting to come home with a new armory addition from the gunshow...
- ...but my bonus doesn't hit the bank until Tuesday.
- After Tuesday, it will be home improvement time to get Castle Erickson ready to sell 'cause I'm not taking care of a house and a wife while attending law school.
- Fortunately, the main necessary tasks involve tiling floors.
- Unfortunately, The Queen wants to do more than just floors.
- I'll make you a really good deal on a nice 2300 sq. ft. house with 1600 sq. ft. workshop on 1 acre in a Dallas suburb in a great location.
- Today, for the first time ever after uncounted attempts, I finally won a round of advanced, four suit spider solitaire. Woohoo.
- I really need to get back into a better shape. The shape I am in is no good. I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I just had to buy a pair of 38" waist jeans (up from the 29" waist I had in high school). I joke that I have 12 pack abs.
- The sad thing is that it's no joke.
- I hate exercise.
- I hate feeling overweight.
- I love food.
- I am so screwed.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Miscellaneous Bullet Point Update
Today's my birthday, and I'm just not in the mood to do a long post. So, instead, I'm just going to do a quick bullet point update.