Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oddities: Car Edition

I think I am going to start a semi-regular feature (depending on how regularly I can find content) involving odd things I come across in my daily walk through life. It may be part "People of Walmart". It may be part "WHAT THE HELL????" Who knows. We will experience this together.

For instance, who can forget this sweet ride?



Or this?






Given that I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and spend a significant part of each working day in the car commuting to or from work, I have a better than average chance of running into something odd.

Like today's automotive oddity:




Sorry for the picture quality. It was the best I could do with the phone while trying to stay in my lane at 70 MPH. It's hard to tell in the middle photo; but, not only do the wheels match the paint, so do the windshield wipers. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that someone REALLY likes pink.

Thanks to the window tinting, I cannot give you any information about the driver. The picture was taken on I-20 in South Fort Worth. So, it could be anyone really. If I had seen it in Oak Lawn....that's another story.

Since it's a Ford Mustang, I'm not sure this rises to crimes against humanity like the pink BMW with Playboy Bunny accents did. I knew a guy in high school who would be offended to no end. Then again, he races a heavily modified Mustang. So, he's probably biased.



2 comments:

  1. The pony is ruined with that pink paint. I'm barfing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senior, I wouldn't want it now. That's for sure. Though the color does remind me of Pepto Bismol which may help your stomach upset a little?

      Delete

I am not easily offended. Please feel free to express your opinions: good, bad or indifferent. Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly. Rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.